We are looking to recruit a Community Fundraiser at Paul’s Cancer Support Centre.
Salary is £15,990 (£26,650 pro rata 21/35 hours) 21 hours per week with some flexibility and occasional evening and weekend work, this is a Permanent position.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Approach local businesses, clubs and societies, schools and other organisations with a view to establishing and maintaining fundraising initiatives
- Account manage charity of the year partnerships with local supermarkets and other businesses
- Work with other local voluntary organisations to maximise joint fundraising opportunities
Volunteer and supporter liaison and care
- Recruit, support, motivate and develop local and other individuals as fundraising volunteers ensuring that they have a clear understanding of Paul’s and of our purpose
- Oversee fundraising work and activities undertaken by volunteers and supporters and co-ordinate participation and involvement
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing and new supporters and volunteers within the community, maximising fundraising and developing long term supporters
- Provide supporter care to all fundraisers, donors and volunteers and extend a good welcome to all volunteers and supporters who visit the Centre