Available funding for Voluntary Sector organisations will be listed here. This is specifically nor non-Covid related funding.
For funding around Covid-19, please see our Coronavirus page: here.
7 Stars Foundation - Charity Support fund
Opening in July, a support fund for charities working with young people on issues around abuse, addiction, homelessness and young carers. Grants of up to £2.5k are available for charities with a turnover under £1.5 million for core costs. The application is very simple.
Digital Funding and Support for UK Charities (Explore by CAST)
Grant funding and a 12 week support programme for charities and not-for-profit organisations to explore digital service delivery challenges is available from CAST. Explore is an early stage digital funding opportunity funded by Comic Relief and Paul Hamlyn Foundation and delivered in partnership with Cast. It has been designed for charities looking to:
- scope how a digital solution can improve outcomes for the people they support, and
- build the skills to develop a strong, user-led approach to digital service delivery.
Applications close on the 22nd June.
Youth Futures Foundation: Infrastructure Grants
The Youth Futures Foundation is inviting applications from key infrastructure organisations that demonstrate their ability to play a pivotal role in responding to rising youth unemployment. The funding aims to build resilience given significant income shortfalls due to the COVID-1 pandemic and to support future planning and delivery.
Funding is available for:
- National infrastructure bodies that strengthen the youth and/or employment sector across England for all young people.
- National or regional infrastructure bodies that strengthen the youth and/or employment sector specifically for young people from Black, Asian or Minority Ethnic backgrounds, including those of Gypsy, Roma and Traveller heritage.
Funding closes on the 31st July.
Inter Faith Youth Trust Small Grants Programme
Grants are available for organisations involved in inter faith projects for young people that take place in the UK during Inter Faith Week.
Grants of up to £800 are available and match-funding is expected.
London Community Foundation – Peabody Community Fund
Grants are available to local charities, not-for-profit groups and community organisations for projects and activities that benefit the residents of Peabody estate and housing areas which are located in London. Grants are available covering costs related to the proposed project for one or two years. Groups can request:
- Grants of up to £10,000 per year over two years for organisations with an annual income of £250,000 or less.
- Grants of up to 15,000 per year over two years for organisations with an annual income between £250,001 and £500,000.
The fund is expected to open this summer.